Sunday 19 January 2014

MUSIC VIDEO '' EMMA DUNN - OH HONEY''





As part of my second year Music, TV and Promo project I had to produce a music video for a client. My client was a local music artists called Emma Dunn who I previously worked with in the past. I worked with a production team consisting for four members, as a team we identified each of our roles and mine was a sound operator,  I had to also deal with script writing for the pre-production side of the project. Throughout the three weeks of production I had make sure the sound levels were on point whilst we was filming in different locations inside and outside, I also used my creative side by sharing camera shot ideas with the music video producer. I also helped with sound operating throughout the post-production as I had to make sure the sound levels were on point and not distorting.

The interview in the beginning of the music video was me and my colleague interviewing Emma Dunn which was part of our cross-media project. My other module was Broadcast Journalism so I used some of my skills from journalism and crossed it over in to my music video project.

No comments:

Post a Comment