Thursday 16 May 2013

SHORT FILM '' GIVE ME STRENGTH''




As part of my film production project I had to produce a short film. After all the research and analysing different short films I decided to focus my short film on the life of a person who suffers from a life threatening illness.

Whilst producing the short film it gave me an opportunity to use my production and camera skills whilst shooting the short film. The camera I used was a sony JVC camera. I used many camera shots such as MCU, MS, LS and a 2S whilst producing the short film. I also wanted to have raw emotion in the short film so I decided to use some camera shots which primarily aims at the main character in the short film.

I also used my editing skills using final cut pro which is a Apple Mac editing software. I was able to edit the film and make it how I wanted it. I used the razor tool to get rid of the unwanted clips, the footage was 23 mins and I was able to edit it so that it fits 3 mins which is the maximum time limit for the project. I also decided to use some voiceovers which is heard through out the film as from some of the films I have analysed there is use of voiceovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment