Tuesday 14 May 2013

LOCATION INTERVIEW PRODUCTION










As part of my documentary location project I had to produce a  documentary about the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery fashion event.

I had a chance to show some of my creativity skills in production whilst using the camera and also show my ability on how to take different camera shots whilst filming.I used a variety of camera shots such as a MCU, CU and MS. I also panned the camera during some of the scenes as well.

The camera that I used was a sony JVC camera which I found very useful when using to produce the location interview. I has given me an opportunity to strengthen my camera skills as this will help me in the near future when working in production.

I edited this footage on the software called final cut pro, this has helped me develop new methods and ideas when editing. It has given me a chance to be creative when editing and to come up with a great overall location interview production.


No comments:

Post a Comment