Sunday 5 May 2013

PHOTOJOURNALISM

As part of my project I had to duplicate several images from a professional photojournalist in order to include in my photojournalism project. This has helped me gain photojournalist skills.

Whilst being taught photojournalism it  has strengthen my skills , as well as helping me develop and show off my creative side. I used the Nikon DSLR still cameras whilst taking the photographs. The Nikon DSLR camera enabled me to show my camera skills and understand different methods whilst working on the photography project.

I also used lighting effects in the photography room in order to help with the photograph effects. I had to adjust the lighting effects in order to make them how I wanted it as some of pictures below have some sharp lighting effects and some have a soft lighting effect.

I edited the photographs on the photo editing software PhotoShop. This helped me edit the photographs I took to make it similar to the duplicated pictures. Most of the pictures were a monochrome effect which enabled me to change the contrast and colour of the pictures.





                                                                                                            


                                                                                                 

                                                                                                        


                     



No comments:

Post a Comment